Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Counting down...

Should be moving to Clarkston during the first two weeks of June.  I'm starting to get excited about it.  Jesus "descended" from His home into our world when He was born on Earth.  Through His poverty we were made rich (2 Cor 8:9).  By leaving home and joining in someone else's situation, I am being like Jesus.  That makes me happy!

Not quite sure how to get the word out about this blog.  It's not at pervasive and attached to everything as Facebook.  Hmmm...?  We'll cross that bridge in due time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to look at some of the various blogs I follow, but I don't always do the best. I wonder if there's a setting within Blogspot to email a reminder when you have an update to the blog or perhaps you might want to use the "Share on Facebook" icon to post when you have an update. Just a thought- I think one reason that I wind up checking Facebook pretty often is because of those notifications that I know will eventually pile up. Anyway- looking forward to hanging out and hearing more about the ministry tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete