Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clarkston Gathering- May 20

I want to thank those of you who have expressed interest in supporting the ministry I'll be involved in starting in June in Clarkston, GA.  In order to share more details about my upcoming venture, I will be hosting a gathering at my house (where I rent) on Friday evening May 20.  Here are the details:
 
When: Friday, May 20
 
What time: 7:00 pm
 
Where: My address is
609 Mint Ct.
Greer, SC 29651
 
Directions from I-85 are below.  If you need directions from anywhere else please let me know (email and phone # below)
 
From I-85 heading north:
 
Take Exit 56- Hwy 14
Turn right onto Hwy 14
Left at 1st light onto Westmoreland Dr. (at Village Hospital)
1st left onto Abner Creek Rd.
1st right onto Howell Rd (go about 1 mile around several curves)
At stop sign take left onto Brockman McClimon Rd.
Take 1st left onto Faye Ct
Take 2nd right onto Mint Ct
 
For what: Fellowship with you all, share how you can pray for me in the coming months, and explain more about how God led me to this opportunity in Clarkston.
 
Coffee and desserts will be served so bring a small appetite!  If any of the things above interest you please come be a part of our fellowship that night.  You don't have to bring anything but yourself.  Please let me know if you plan on coming to the gathering so I can have an idea of how much coffee and food to have! 
 
Thank you for being a part of God's kingdom with me!  My contact information is below.  Also, if you want to invite anyone who you think would like to support the ministry please bring them along. 
 
Phone:864-909-2954

No comments:

Post a Comment