Monday, April 18, 2011

Nairobi

Arrived safely in Nairobi and man, it was good to see my name on a piece of paper held by a young man named James.  He directed me to a cab and I eventually got some decent sleep last night.  I am writing this from the FH office in Nairobi.  I met Loise, the young woman who will travel with me tomorrow and help me get some supplies and exchange money today. Look forward to learning more about Torbi (town where Umuro, my child is from).  Also I may be able to visit the town where my first sponsor child lived called Mwangaza.  We'll see.  Don't know if I'll see him or not, but we'll try.  God has richly blessed even in the small things, like the hotel worker giving me free water before I had a chance to buy some.  Don't know if I'll get a chance to write again, unless I get my computer stuff figured out.  Please pray for God to keep showing me what He is doing in this part of the world.  Love you guys!

1 comment: